Call Now +971 444 7 3338

Creativity, inventiveness, and entrepreneurial vision have been the driving forces behind purehealth’s success.

We at purehealth have a challenging and inspiring mission: to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission gives us the purpose to provide innovative services and products that help people around the region.

Our Products

  • The Diagnostic Specialist

    Diasorin is the embodiment of a tradition of growth and excellence focused on the improvement of human health.

    Read more
  • Genie® II

    Genie® II is an extremely powerful, open platform isothermal DNA / RNA amplification platform developerd utilisgin state-of-the-art technologies

    Read more
  • AFT3000™

    The AFT3000™ is our enhanced processing system that can run upto 9 slides at aonce and includes an on-board barcode reader.

    Read more
  • ABPI MD

    An automated ankle brachial pressure index measuring device for a quick and accurate diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease.

    Read more

Our Services

  • Turn Key Projects

    Purehealth offers turn key projects for design, installation of customized laboratories and training of end user staff

    Read more
  • Maintenance and Support

    Purehealth provides a comprehensive post sale service and maintenance through well trained and experienced engineering team.

    Read more
  • Diagnostics

    We at purehealth have a challenging and inspiring mission: to improve the quality of human life by enabling people

    Read more
  • Events

    Second Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Conference with Cleveland Clinic
    Fairmont Bab Al Bahr – Abu Dhabi

    Iraq & Regional Health Summit, Polat Renaissance
    Istanbul, Turkey

  • Customer Support

    Customer service and after sales support is the hallmark of Pure Health. This is vindicated by our yearly customer satisfaction survey results. Our survey results for 2013 indicated that 91% of our clients rated us excellent with the remaining 9% noting a ...

    Read more

Top